Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Free TV

I'm cheap. I admit it. This is a site devoted to free computer tv. I don't have cable, so it's really nice to know this is here. Right now they're showing, Phantom from Space on one channel and Mau Mau Sex Sex on another. This last thing isn't as interesting as it sounds. But last night they were streaming When We Were Kings and Reefer Madness--uh, this is a bad movie. I saw it at the Union one night along time ago with a bunch of freshmen too high to realize the true badness of this film. There are some great scenes from time to time. Anyway, they have pretty good horror and space movies--movies produced for a buck eighty during the cold war/nuclear heyday. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Hawaiian Radiation said...

The only thing I really remember from Reefer Madness is the scene where the shaking crazy-eyed guy inhaled for half a second, and then exhaled for what seemed like a couple of minutes. I used to do a great impression of it, though I can't remember why I thought it was funny. Probably high.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home