Friday, May 27, 2005

No Poem, Just Living

But I talked a lot about poems
and that's got to be worth something.
I'm in Carbondale and had dinner
with Beth and Andy last night--
trout, creamed spinach, mashed potatoes
and turnips (really amazing).
I'm at Rodney's now, and I'm off
to Pittsburgh this morning--
first a breakfast at Mary Lou's.
I'm very happy I stopped here as
I love these people--thanks to all.
As far as poetry--uh, the sun rose
this morning like a really close star.

More later.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There should be more poems about Andy and Beth; thanks for starting what should turn into at least an anthology, if not a genre, if not a revolution. Thanks for the rad blog, too. Great stuff.

Peace Out,

Chad (the guy you met on Andy and Beth's porch)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger zom said...

sometimes when i am not feeling shitty like today, or maybe when i am feeling *really* shitty, a lot of people seem like really close stars.

but i know you probably pulled that out of your ass. so never mind. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home