Thursday, May 19, 2005

Poem of the Day

Your Death: Essay Questions

You once turned a crying woman
from your darkened apartment
for no reason. Discuss.

Burning houses excite you
almost sexually. What does fire
represent in the poem of your life?

When rain slaps the pavement,
does the narrator (you)
miss your father? Why or Why not?

After a game of basketball
one cloudy afternoon, you mumbled
"I love you." Explain.

When you have finished the test
put down your pencil and leave the room
as quietly as you can.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger James said...

thanks, Sean. I'm enjoying these.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Hawaiian Radiation said...

it figures that right when I start telling everyone how much I do not enjoy poetry, I start seeing a lot of great poetry.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Thanks fellas, but what am I going to do today? Maybe something about horses?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home